Jogi Nyorai Saihoji Temple
A historic old temple that offers divine favor for matchmaking and safe delivery. The big triangular deep-fried tofu (been curd) is a noted specialty.
• From West Exit Bus Terminal No.10 at Sendai Station, catch a bus bound for “Johgi”
• Get off the bus at the last stop, Johgi (takes about 80 minutes)
• Catch a train on the Senzan Line to Ayashi Station
• From the bus stop in front of Ayashi Station, catch a bus bound for “Johgi”
• Get off the bus at the last stop, Johgi
|Address||1 Joge, Okura, Aoba-ku, Sendai|
Experience Sendai Activities
- The facilities and stores introduced have implemented measures against coronavirus such as alcohol disinfection, ventilation, and partitioning.
- Please wear a mask, disinfect your hands, and cooperate with social distancing when you use the facilities and stores.